vancouver’s kitsilano waterfront
How is Vancouver’s Kitsilano real estate market? Compared to a year ago, the average sale price of a Kits house is a whopping $2.575.000, condos are $467,000 and townhomes are $746,000. Only the latter is lower than a year ago. Average days on the market is only 18 and sales to active ratio is a healthy 24%.
Kitsilano Listings in all categories are lower than a year ago. Total dollar volume bottomed in December and has been climbing since.
What is the Percentage of Original Price?
Sellers only moved 1% off list price for houses, 2% for condos and 6% for townhomes.
What was the Average Sales Price for Kits Properties in 2005?
Kits houses sold for $690,000, townhomes sold for $ 430,000 and condos sold for $290,000. Houses sure seem out of whack.
What’s Selling Best in Kits Condos?
Kits condo sales for the first quarter of 2014 are equal to a year ago. Which is the best selling price range for the first quarter?
- under $300,000 -13
- $3000,000-$400,000 -44
- $400,00-$500,000 -30
- $500,000-$600,000 -25
- $600,000 -$700,000 -10
- over $700,000 – 8
- Most expensive – $969,00 in Killarney Manor at 2890 Pt Grey Road
- Lease expensive – $225,00 for a one bedroom in a 43-year-old building
- 71 of the 129 sales were one bedrooms
My Area of Expertise:
- Second Home Property buyers or sellers
- Tenant Occupied Property buyers or sellers
- Downsizing or trade up sellers
- New Home Buyers
- First time buyers
Why Hire Maggie Chandler as your Vancouver Realtor?
- I am a full-time Professional and offer a high calibre service
- You can count on my decades of hyper-local knowledge and experience
- I’ve marketed and sold over 1,000 properties in Vancouver
- I understand the real estate in Vancouver’s waterfront neighbourhoods, its history and its evolution
- I know Vancouver Penthouses, waterfront condos, townhomes, heritage condos, lofts and luxury real estate
- Call me for a market analysis!
- Let me help you find the right home or investment property!
- Contact me to learn more about Vancouver’s waterfront neighbourhoods
- Author Maggie Chandler 1648 W. 6th Ave., Vancouver, BC V6J
[gravityform id=1 name=ContactUs]