Why Have Vancouver’s Condo Listings Hit Bottom? Here’s the graph for Vancouver West Side MLS condo listings since 2005!!
Magic number is 808 listings which is down a whopping 24% from a year ago.
All time high was May 2010 at 2,367 – every man and his dog tried to cash out after the 2010 Winter Olympics….well apparantely they now have.
So what does this mean for the Vancouver condo market? Upward pressure on prices? Multiple offers again?
How Are Vancouver Condo Sales?
Vancouver condo sales are up 12% from a year ago and are neither at the top nor the bottom of the graph
Vancouver West Side Condo Prices Flat Since October 2009
Time for prices to move up again? Listings Down, Sales Up. This should equal an increase in prices.
My Areas of Expertise:
- Second Home Real Estate Designation
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist Designation
- Buying or Selling Tenant Occupied Properties
- Sellers Downsizing and Trading Up
- New Home Buyers
- First time buyers
Why Hire Maggie Chandler as your Vancouver Realtor?
- I am a full-time Professional and offer high calibre service on your time frame
- You can count on my decades of hyper-local knowledge and expertise
- I’ve marketed and sold over 1,000 properties in Vancouver
- I understand the real estate in Vancouver’s waterfront neighbourhoods, its history and its evolution
- I know Vancouver Penthouses, waterfront condos, townhomes, heritage condos, lofts and luxury real estate
- Contact me to learn more about Vancouver’s waterfront neighbourhoods
- Let me help you find the right home or investment property!
- Author Maggie Chandler 1648 W. 6th Ave., Vancouver, BC V6J 1R3
[gravityform id=1 name=ContactUs]