How Long Does It Take to Sell Your Vancouver Condo? This is, of course, one of the main questions that I’m asked by clients who are thinking of selling their Vancouver condo, particularly if it’s an investment property and has a tenant in place.
In general it takes an average of 39 days – down 17% from a year ago. Check out the live graphs.
Vancouver (West Side)
East Vancouver Average Days on Market for 2015
Vancouver List to Sales Ratio for 2015
Conclusiion – Vancouver real estate is selling quicker, listings are down and sales are up, that’s why we’re seeing some multiple offers again and buyers are not always able to find the property with the exact criteria that they’re looking for.
My Areas of Expertise
- Second Home Real Estate Specialist (SHRES)
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist SRES®
- Buying or Selling Tenant Occupied Properties (STOP)
- Sellers Downsizing and Trading Up
- New Home Buyers
- First Time buyers
- Visit my website for more info on Vancouver’s waterfront condo neighbourhoods
Why Hire Maggie Chandler as your Vancouver Realtor?
- I am a full-time Professional and offer high calibre service on your time frame
- You can count on my decades of hyper-local knowledge and expertise
- I’ve marketed and sold over 1,000 Vancouver properties
- I understand the real estate in Vancouver’s neighbourhoods, its history and its evolution
- I know Vancouver Penthouses, waterfront condos, townhomes, heritage condos, lofts and luxury real estate
- Let me help you find the right home or investment property!
- Author Maggie Chandler 1648 W. 6th Ave., Vancouver, BC V6J 1R3
[gravityform id=1 name=ContactUs]