East Vancouver Real Estate Sales Volume Breaks A Record At $400 Million, which is up 50% from a year ago!
The sales to active ratio also hit an all time record high at 51%.
Total real estate listings sit at 910, down from the peak of November 2008 which was 2,100
Sales for June clocked in at 468, the highest they have been since June 2007 when available listings were 1230.
Average days on the market is 24 for all types of property.
East Vancouver average sale price is at an all time high of $866,000. Ten years ago it was $343,000 and five years ago it was $585,000.
Average sale price for East Vancouver is now $1,303,000. Up from $1,031,000 in November 2014 and a whopping 35% increase over the last year.
East Vancouver townhomes average sale price is $635,000, up 16% from a year ago.
East Vancouver condos avearge sale price sits at $421,000, up 9.5% from a year ago.
Maybe the summer heat will chill out the East Vancouver real estate market as everyone heads to the pool or goes on vacation!
You Deserve to Know It All!
- Second Home Real Estate Specialist (SHRES)
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist SRES®
- Buying or Selling Tenant Occupied Properties (STOP)
- Sellers Downsizing and Trading Up
- New Home Buyers
- First Time buyers
- Visit my website for more info on Vancouver’s waterfront condo neighbourhoods
Vancouver Neighbourhood Specialist Maggie Chandler
- As a full-time Real Estate Advisor you will receive excellent service on your time frame, backed by decades of hyper-local knowledge and expertise in Vancouver’s neighbourhoods – always going the extra mile for you
- Benefit from my knowledge of Vancouver penthouses, waterfront condos, townhomes, heritage condos, lofts and luxury real estate and have marketed and sold over 1,000 properties
- How can I help you find the right home or investment property?
- Author Maggie Chandler 1648 W. 6th Ave., Vancouver, BC V6J 1R3
[gravityform id=1 name=ContactUs]