Why do you love living in Vancouver? Share your reasons with us!
Can you guess where I took the above photo?
Which is your favourite Vancouver neighbourhood? Why?
If money was no object (LOL!) where would you want to live ? What type of property would be your first choice – house, townhome or condo? Why?
- we have lots of water
- we are green – lots of gardens, lawns, trees, rivers and lakes
- we boat, play tennis, golf, ski, hike and do water sports
- we have lots of amazing parks
- we love living on or close to the waterfront
- we enjoy the beauty of snow capped mountains
- we have the world’s #1 park – Stanley Park
- we boast awesome restaurants with great variety
- we love our farmer’s markets, food trucks, street fest
- Don’t forget Emily Carr – the quintessential West Coast artist
My Areas of Expertise
- Second Home Real Estate Specialist (SHRES)
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist SRES®
- Buying or Selling Tenant Occupied Properties (STOP)
- Sellers Downsizing and Trading Up
- New Home Buyers
- First Time buyers
- Visit my website for more info on Vancouver’s waterfront condo neighbourhoods
Why Hire Maggie Chandler as your Vancouver Realtor?
- I am a full-time Professional and deliver a high calibre service on your time frame, backed by decades of hyper-local knowledge and expertise in Vancouver’s waterfront condo neighbourhoods, together with an understanding of their history and evolution
- I understand the market for Vancouver penthouses, waterfront condos, townhomes, heritage condos, lofts and luxury real estate and have marketed and sold over 1,000 properties
- I work on your time frame and go the extra mile for you
- How can I help you find the right home or investment property?
- Author Maggie Chandler 1648 W. 6th Ave., Vancouver, BC V6J 1R3
[gravityform id=1 name=ContactUs]