Yaletown condo prices rose in August and are up 19% year over year (skewed by a sale over $5M) as per REBGV average sale price now at $824,000, having peaked at $978,000 in Jan’11 . Without this sale the average price would be $709,000, up from $690,000 in July.
- Yaletown listings dropped again to 321 and are 3% lower than a year ago
- Yaletown sales dropped to 45, which is 25% lower than a year ago and taking an average of 62 days to sell.
- Yaletown sellers dropped 7% off list price
- The average $psf is flat at 742
- Sales to active ratio dropped from 17 to 14 , indicating a balanced market
- Yaletown Sales predicted to pick up this Fall
How Have Yaletown Condos Performed Vs Townhomes?
Average sale price of Yaletown townhomes spiked to$2,088,000 from $748,000 in July (scewed by a sale in the Eriksson over $5M).
Yaletown Condo prices rose from $688,000 to $738,000.
Where’s the Best Value for Yaletown Properties?
Yaletown condos between $600,000 and $900,000 are the best value, down 3.1% over the last year.
Yaletown condos over $899,000 performed the best over the last year.
How are you finding the market? Join the conversation with a comment at the bottom of this page on Facebook and Like Us!
I am your Vancouver real estate condo realtor! Decades of experience and hyper-local info!
[gravityform id=1 name=ContactUs]