Top Ten Questions Vancouver Real Estate Sellers Should Ask their Realtor
- How long have you been in business and are you a full-time Professional?
- Do you specialize in my neighbourhood and for how long?
- Do you work with a team and how does that work and who exactly will I be dealing with and are they qualified?
- What is your average list to sales price ratio compared to REBGV average
- Do you have current testimonials?
- Do i buy or sell first and what is that process and pitfalls? Dates? Deposit?
- What subjects will be in the contract, how long to satisfy them and what if they don’t get removed?
- How do multiple offers work?
- How often do you communicate with me and what information should I expect to receive? What are your days and hours of work?
- What documents will I need to sign and can I review them? Do you provide digital signing?
Vancouver Neighbourhood Specialist Maggie Chandler
- I a full-time Real Estate Advisor who always goes the extra mile for you! Do you wish to receive excellent service on your time frame, backed by decades of hyper-local knowledge and expertise in Vancouver’s neighbourhoods?
- How can you benefit from my knowledge of Vancouver penthouses, waterfront condos, townhomes, heritage condos, lofts, investment properties and luxury real estate ? I have marketed and sold over 1,000 properties
- How can I help you find the right home or investment property?
- Author Maggie Chandler 1648 W. 6th Ave., Vancouver, BC V6J 1R3
You Deserve to Know It All!
- Second Home Real Estate Specialist (SHRES)
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist SRES®
- Buying or Selling Tenant Occupied Properties (STOP)
- Sellers Downsizing and Trading Up
- New Home Buyers
- First Time buyers
- Visit my website for more info on Vancouver’s waterfront condo neighbourhoods
[gravityform id=1 name=ContactUs]